The European commission has set up offices for each of its 15 member states, to give FREE legal advice to European citizens. The Bulletin contacted the office for Spain, which is in Madrid. The main aim of the office is to inform about the rights of citizens within the E.U. This backs up the statement by the E.U., whose ultimate goal is an ever closer union among the peoples of Europe, in which decisions are taken as closely as possible to the citizen.
Free legal advice for E.U. members
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property