It is all happening down at Magalluf beach where a set has been established for the recording of Channel Five's hit competition programme Night Fever. One of the star attractions is former heavyweight champion of the world Frank Bruno, who, as usual was in great form and had no problem posing for a photograph for the Bulletin. The only problem was trying to track him down. It was one of his army of fans who pointed us in the right direction. Also, most people in Camp de Mar, where he is staying had caught a glimpse of him. All yesterday afternoon he was due to be filming on the beach alongside Sid Owen of Eastenders fame. Night Fever is presented by Suggs, lead singer of Madness. To get everybody into the right frame of mind a beach bar, opposite the set, was blasting out Madness hit singles all morning. A small army of fans had gathered outside the set for a spot of star-watching. A 100 strong crew from Channel Five are on the island to record four episodes of the programme, one of which will be their Christmas special. The other three will be shown in October. The programme enjoys viewing figures of close to two million people.
Nice one Frank!
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!