Hotels reach the end of September with bookings for the month showing a one percent improvement on the same period last year. According to the Balearic Minister for Tourism, which canvassed the equivalent of 136'000 hotel rooms, bookings rose this month across the Balearics. A spokesperson for the Ministry described the findings as very good and that the late spurt in the season will help to compensate for the very slow and sparce start to the summer season. The Balearics is the autonomous region with the highest number of bed space in Spain, 500'000 .
Hotel bookings show increase this month
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!