News Desk THE Balearic Minister for Agriculture has asked the central Government to begin distributing financial aid packages to farmers who have had their crops, especially potato crops, badly damaged in the Balearic Islands, as a result of the latest cold weather front.
Farmers fight for winter freeze compensation
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow