News desk PEDRO Orfila, the head of the ministry of the interior's emergencies department, said that very few public places had drawn up emergency contingency plans, and this situation was not satisfactory. He said it was obligatory for certain establishments such as hotels, schools, soccer stadiums, hospitals and clubs to have emergency plans which include clearly marked emergency exits and fire extinguishers.
Improvement in emergency plans needed
Also in News
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers