FIFTY-five windmills have been renovated in Majorca so that they have the facilities to produce electricity and they should be in working order towards the end of this year, said the Majorca Windmill Association.
Over 50 windmills will produce electricity
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit