Balearic government spokesperson, Rafael Bosch, admitted yesterday that the regional government is considering following the lead taken by other autonomous governments and reduce the number of MPs during his current legislature in order to try to reduce public spending even further.
Government not ruling out slashing the number of MPs
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Lady Di was planning on buying a house in Mallorca