London.The Balearics is to have a 400 square metre stand at the World Travel Market (WTM) in London, from 5th to 8th November, Tourism Director Jaime Martinez said yesterday. The move comes in response to criticism of limited exposure of the Balearic offer in previous editions of the WTM.
Balearics to star at London World Travel Market
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements