Palma.Hailed as heroes by many, both local fire brigades and the Forestry Commission and the pilots of the helicopters and aircraft which have spent weeks water bombing and fighting wild fires across Majorca were yesterday able to stand down temporarily.
Fire fighters can finally take a break
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"