Palma.Hotels in the Balearics are 16 percent more expensive than they were a year ago, on average 100 euros per night, reportedly the highest increase in the country.
Balearic hotels are 16% dearer than a year ago
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements