Palma.Representatives are claiming that the defensive sprays that officers carry with them as part of personal protection have passed their useful life more than two years ago. This , said union members is clearly a threat to the safety of the officers and the public.
Palma police unions denounce cuts
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!