Palma.Figures were released yesterday by the National Institute for Statistics, a Central Government department. The same report showed that the downturn in the Balearics was not as great as the year-on-year decline suffered in September by the country as a whole which stood at minus 11.8 percent, 2.5% greater than the Islands.
September's Service sector took a turn for the worse
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!