Palma.Majorca Daily Bulletin columnist Hugh Ash has scooped the coveted Freshly Pressed award from WordPress, the most popular blogging system on the world-wide-web. The former Fleet Street newsman's blog News From The Mallorca Pier has recorded over 10'000 hits since Hugh launched it last April with hundreds of readers from around the world logging onto it daily. The blog, with its pungent and plain-speaking take on everything from world affairs to the mysterious ways of budget airlines has become a remarkable success story and has turned Manchester born Ash into one of the leading lights on the blogosphere.
Daily Bulletin columnist scoops prestigious blog award
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!