Palma. Representatives of the principal unions in the Balearics, including the Workers Commission (CCOO) and the General Workers Union (UGT) will be massing in at the Christmas lights switching on ceremony today in protest against continued cuts in public spending.
Unions mount black Xmas campaign
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!