Finance Minister Luis de Guindos has indicated that he may be willing to review deficit targets for Spain's regions, if the European Commission will consent to lower deficit targets for the Spanish state in 2013.
Government opens talks on flexibility for regional deficits
Also in News
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike