THE President of the Balearics, Francesc Antich, took drastic action yesterday to bring an end to the series of alleged corruption scandals rocking the current and former legislatures after the former Minister for Tourism Miguel Nadal was formally arrested and all members of the Majorcan Unionist Party were expelled from their government positions; Minister for Tourism, Minister for Sport and the Minister for Environment.
MINISTER FOR TOURISM SACKED, FORMER MINISTER ARRESTED
Also in News
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists