Palma.The Operation Kabul hearing , the largest ever narcotics case in the history of the Balearics with over 55 suspects involved, has reached about half way and so far, 27 alleged drug dealers could be facing total sentences of 138 years if found guilty.
27 suspected drug dealers facing 138 years in jail
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements