Palma.The Balearics faces another round of spending cuts after the Minister for the Economy, Cristobal Montoro, said that all those provinces which failed to meet their budget deficit targets would have to cutback even further.
Balearics facing more spending cuts this year
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt