NEWS DESK AFTER a question from the Socialists in Opposition on Muro town council regarding improvement work much needed on the road to Santa Margalida, local Mayor Jaume Perello reported yesterday that he had been in contact with the Roads department of the Council of Majorca to urge them to act not just on that particular road, but also on the one - in similar need of improvement - to Can Picafort.
Road repairs put on back burner
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort