STAFF REPORTER LAST month's minimal fall in unemployment across the Balearics may have given some sectors reasons to be positive but Palma continues to be the area worst hit by the credit crunch.
February unemployment in Palma up more than 60 percent from a year ago
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property