STAFF REPORTER SHORT term plans are being considered by the Council of Majorca to put a freeze on the amount of rubbish being generated on the island and to reduce it in the long term.
Council of Majorca plans to introduce measures to flatten the island's rubbish pile
Also in News
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers