ERIC Pickles, Chairman of the Conservative Party, launched a campaign in Majorca yesterday to revive the expatriate vote stating that just because you live abroad you shouldn´t be isolated from British politics.
The sign of a weak government is a weak currency. Brown said it and I agree...
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister