SOME 400 workers from Palma-based airline Spanair were up in arms yesterday, demanding that the company keep the staffing levels in the region at its current level of between 1'200 and 2'000.
SPANAIR EMPLOYEES DEFEND THEIR JOBS
Also in News
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers