NEWS DESK THE Balearic Ports authority made a number of improvements to port installations in Palma last week, including one to make docking easier for large cruise ships.
Port improvements in Palma to host larger cruise ships
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt