MANACOR AFTER years of dispute, Manacor Town Council excavators moved in yesterday morning to bulldoze a section of the seafront of Cala Morlanda which is claimed to be private property by a local resident.
Council gets tough over Cala Morlanda seafront
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Bank clerk accused of stealing foreigner´s two million euro fortune in Palma
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update