Palma.Last week, the Balearic business community joined forces to challenge the government over the three new green taxes which will be applied to the care hire sector, the packaging industry and hypermarkets warning that unless the government back tracks, it will take legal action.
Government stands firm over green tax
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow