PALMA THERE has been an anticyclone over the north Atlantic since Monday and a violent storm in the East which points to a progressive, generalised and noticeable fall in temperature in all regions of Spain except the Canaries, with minimum temperatures of below zero in many places on the mainland.
Temperatures to fall next week
Also in News
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers