Palma.The Balearic Minister for Agriculture, Biel Company, yesterday met representative from the Federation of Majorcan Hotels and tour operators to present a new website aimed at promoting green tourism. www.balearsnatura.com, which is on line in four different languages including English, has been created to promote the region's natural parks to both residents and holiday makers.
New green tourism website
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones