STAFF REPORTER RETAIL trade in March this year was estimated to be 1.35 percent higher than it was at the same time last year with an extra 3 million euros worth of business, but the Balearics continues to be the region of Spain with the worst sales figures, Majorca's small to medium-sized business assocation (Pimeco) said yesterday.
Island retail trade upturn lowest in Spain
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less