Palma.Regional government inspectors registered 89 cases of tourist businesses flouting the law last year, resulting in fines being imposed to the tune of 320'350 euros, the ministry for Tourism confirmed yesterday.
Government fines tourist businesses not up to scratch
Also in News
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike