Palma.The current Balearic President, José Ramón Bauzá came under fire yesterday from his predecessor, Socialist leader Francesc Antich, who said that the present Partido Popular government is creating social arlarm in the region by publicizing the extent of public debt.
Ex President slams alarmist PP tactics
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow