The tourist industry and related bodies have been given an extension to lodge complaints and objections to clauses in the new Tourism Law.
GOVERNMENT BACK TRACKS OVER NEW TOURISM LAW
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow