Readers, especially those from Scotland and Ireland, will be pleased to learn that the regional government is seeking to introduce greater competition to winter air routes between the Balearics and the principal European tourism markets.
Government plans greater competition for Majorca's winter flights
Fundamental to resolving problems of seasonality and the lack of air connection in the off-season.
Also in News
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming