And during last month alone, the Balearics handled 925,463 passengers while Majorca handled a total of two million low-cost passengers during the first seven months of the year and 592,194 last month.
Low-cost passengers boom in the Balearics
Balearic airports handled a total of 2.81 million low-cost passengers during the first seven months of this year, 5.7% more than last year.
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort