I’m not being funny but it’s all self check-in now at most airports so by the time I get on the plane I actually feel like I work for the company.
Take easyJet for example, others are available and do the same of course but they were the ones I travelled with.
American market is the third laregest.
In 2019, a Spanish court ruled Ryanair's policy of charging a fee for hand luggage was "abusive".
Deal valued Air Europa at 500 million euros
Low incidence rates in the Balearics are helping to push demand.
President of the Balearics defends government’s “courageous policies” amidst arguments over budget and travel.
Travel writer Simon Calder: "Britons may find themselves having to fill in a host of questions when booking a simple flight."
The Majorca Hoteliers Federation has expressed its satisfaction with the tax reduction of 11% over five years.
According to the airlines, 80 per cent of the Christmas and New Year domestic airline capacity has been sold.
The association for maritime businesses is warning that inter-island ferry services could disappear.
The UK's Institute of Travel & Tourism has proposed that the institute's 2018 conference be held at Palma's Palacio de Congresos.
The focus for the moment is on flights to and from the UK and the government intends to work with the UK authorities and airlines.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma