Capdepera's town hall, together with the company contracted to keep the municipality clean and to look after its gardens and park spaces, has launched a campaign called "Pla Bon Dia" (the hello or good morning plan). It is one designed to raise awareness of civic responsibility among both residents and visitors in Capdepera itself and the resort of Cala Ratjada.
Campaign for greater civic responsibility in Cala Ratjada
Cracking down on anti-social behaviour appears to currently be the primary concern of a number of local councils.
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash