“Mallorca’s culture does not get the recognition it deserves. The administrations know its cost but not its value.”
"The British have played an important role in modern-day Mallorca..."
One of the two is a minor aged 17.
The works began in early December and have an execution period of five months.
There is a good deal of spending on various items of work in Cala Ratjada.
Storm Gloria caused extensive damage in Cala Ratjada.
Cala Rajada had many visitors.
The cause would appear to have been a motorcycle that caught fire.
The parents and child were sheltering from a heavy shower.
The Cala Ratjada work is the more expensive - 5.5 million euros.
The town hall is angry at the way in which the incident in Cala Ratjada on Friday has been handled.
Incidents with the police have continued.
The attack on the police officers has highlighted problems with drug dealing and demands for greater Guardia Civil involvement.
Presentation of the project for redevelopment.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma