Spain’s highways agency is developing unmanned aircraft that could be ready to patrol traffic from as early as next year. The government department has teamed up with Spanish technology firm Sistemas y Montajes Industriales (Sistem) to develop a drone especially designed to monitor traffic on public highways.
Drones could be used to patrol traffic hotspots
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe