The municipality of Son Servera, into which part of Cala Millor falls, is increasing its total budget for 2016 by 1.4% to 15.7 million euros. With two-thirds of the budget to be spent on basic and essential services, no major investment projects are being envisaged but the tourism budget will increase to 14%, with emphasis on improving tourist information offices, creating public toilets and continuing with the initiative to make Cala Bona accessible to those with reduced mobility.
Son Servera increases tourism budget
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma