The 'Arvia', with its 185,200 tonnes, is one of the two largest and most modern ships of the historic British company P&O,
Sends out the wrong message and further fuels the anti-tourism and foreigners debate.
The protest in Alcudia.
Uber lands in Mallorca with a fleet of 40 vehicles in June 2023.
The Hilton Mallorca Galatzo, which just recently opened its doors, is the newest addition to the expanding portfolio of hotels owned and operated by Hilton in Spain.
The fundamentals of tourism remain solid. Even a pandemic that has paralysed travel for almost two years has not affected the desire to travel...
The Spanish economy was the hardest hit in the euro area by the pandemic, shrinking 11% in 2020 amid tough lockdowns. Two years later, it has still not returned to its pre-virus level.
The Week in Tourism
On Tuesday, the Balearic tourism minister, Iago Negueruela, came to the conclusion that this summer’s foreign sun and beach tourism could well be over. Could, minister?
The Balearic government and tourism authorities need to hold their hands up and admit that they played it all wrong.
"Every country is taking measures to fight COVID ... that they think are necessary to protect their citizens. We don't question the measures other countries take."
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma