The "lifeguard" was working at a hotel in Cala Bona.
Fiestas for the Virgen del Carmen, so demons, fireworks and night parties this weekend in Cala Bona, Cala Ratjada, Porto Cristo, Portocolom, Puerto Andratx, Puerto Pollensa. Santa Margalida fiestas start in the likes of Santa Margalida (as would be expected). Queen tribute show in Palma on Wednesday. Rolling Stones and Deep Purple trib shows in Alcudia on Saturday night.
"It was unthinkable to have started the work when the tourism season had already begun."
Work in Cala Millor could last into May. There are concerns about the impact of various projects on Easter tourism.
Son Servera town hall is investing 1.5 million euros in various projects.
Son Servera town hall says the work will take approximately three months to complete; quite possibly, therefore, until May.
The tourism budget will increase to 14%, with emphasis on, for instance, continuing with the initiative to make Cala Bona accessible to those with reduced mobility.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma