Despite it being a chilly evening in Majorca, thousands have turned up in Palma for the parade of the Three Kings that started with the arrival of Melchior, Caspar and Balthazar at 6pm. The parade, one of the great occasions in Majorca's calendar, will conclude when the Kings arrive at the town hall and wave to the crowds from the balcony of the building.
Fairs and Fiestas
Kings' parade lights up Palma
Also in News
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.