The regional government’s department for consumer affairs has published a list of recommendations for making the most of the current winter sales campaign. Among these are that the consumer should make a list of products he or she is interested in, compare prices, examine the product, keep the receipt, take into account that publicity is binding and ask if it is possible to change the product if it is not in perfect condition.
Government advising on getting the most out of winter sales
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!