With the “caso Nóos” trial beginning in Palma on Monday, Princess Cristina’s lawyer, Miquel Roca i Junyent, says that his client will be taking her place in the courtroom with calmness. Speaking at his office in Barcelona on Friday, Roca said that he had advised the princess to approach the trial with composure and calmness and to have confidence in the application of law, noting that justice is equal to all. Asked if the trial will be affected by the high level of media attention and presence, Roca answered that he hopes, wishes and is convinced that this will not be the case.
Princess lawyer says she is calm about trial
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort