The retail trade association Pimeco has announced that December was the best for seven years. Customer traffic and sales both increased, with consumers having shown greater willingness to buy and promotions and price containment having proved to have been incentives. However, the association says that business is not now being helped because of the good weather and the high temperatures in particular.
Warm weather putting a brake on shops’ business
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!