The Balearic parliament has unanimously approved a motion brought by PSOE that urges the Spanish government to make legislative amendments in respect of the application of the residents' discount in airport charges.
Parliament wants residents’ discount for airport charges
Also in News
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers