The regional minister of transport, Joan Boned, and the director-general for ports and airports, Xavier Ramis, have finally managed to have their meeting with the national minister for development, Ana Pastor. It was asked for months ago and one of the key reasons was to discuss the possibility of there being a flat-rate tariff of 30 euros for inter-island flights.
Madrid open to flat rate for inter-island flights
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!