Observing developments in respect of the Es Trenc Nature Park in the south of the island, the town hall in Arta is wanting similar arrangements to those which will apply to Campos. Its mayor, Bartomeu Gili, is to therefore propose to the government that the Llevant Nature Park is expanded, that Arta receives the same sort of compensation as Campos and that there is expropriation of a plot for car parking under municipal control.
Arta seeks similar arrangements to Es Trenc
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less