The Balearic Islands, says Trip Advisor, are the favourite holiday destination for Europeans this summer: Majorca, Minorca and Ibiza head the top ten preferences. By nationality, Majorca is favoured by the British, the French, the Russians and the Germans, the latter of whom, reveals Trip Advisor, are also keen on Ibiza. The Italians are apparently more disposed to going to Minorca or Formentera.
Balearics is Europe's favourite summer destination
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow