Sant Elm in Andratx has its own version of the Moors and Christians. Less well known than other battles, it nevertheless attracts hundreds of spectators and participants. Unlike other simulations, children get to join in. It is all rather less serious than occasions such as those in Soller and Pollensa.
Fairs and fiestas
Moors and Christians battle it out on Sant Elm beach
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones