Sant Elm in Andratx has its own version of the Moors and Christians. Less well known than other battles, it nevertheless attracts hundreds of spectators and participants. Unlike other simulations, children get to join in. It is all rather less serious than occasions such as those in Soller and Pollensa.
Fairs and fiestas
Moors and Christians battle it out on Sant Elm beach
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy